- Garden Maintenance
- 30-39 hours
March 1st, 2017
Thanksgiving Point is looking for a mower to work on the Landscape Mowing Crew in Ashton Gardens and at Thanksgiving Point's main campus.
- Maintain all turf areas; mowing, trimming, edging, blowing, aeration and fertilization
- Keep paths and roads free of grass clippings and debris
- Maintain crisp edges on turf areas and tree wells
- Operate various types of turf equipment
- Wear ear and eye protection when operating equipment
- Keep tool area and equipment clean and organized
- Check gas and oil levels before operation of equipment
- Assist Gardening Staff with special projects; annual flower planting, pruning etc.
- When operating equipment around guests be professional and courteous
Shift hours and days: Monday Friday and some Saturdays 6:00am 2:30pm, 7:30am 4:00pm adjusted seasonally
Skill requirements: Must be willing to work in all types of weather conditions. Candidate must have an eye for detail with specific attention to mowing standards and aesthetics. They must also be able to take direction and work productively with little supervision. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- 1-2 years of mowing experience preferred
- 1-2 years of landscape maintenance experience preferred
Thanksgiving Point Institute, Lehi, Utah