- Private Events
- Part Time
Thanksgiving Point Institute is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit farm, garden and museum complex that draws upon the natural world to cultivate transformative family learning.
Provide hands-on assistance and offer detailed personal attention to individuals of wedding parties (Bride, Groom and Families) at Thanksgiving Point weddings and receptions.
1) Introduces self to wedding parties as a representative of Thanksgiving Point and the Catering Department.
2) Offers personal assistance and support to wedding party throughout event.
3) Assists in last minute details and preparations relating to the wedding party and the event, including event set-up and misc. personal items.
4) Corresponds with wedding party throughout event and provides detailed personal attention to all in wedding party / line.
5) Interacts with Catering Captain and Event Manager communicating expectations, time-line, and potential challenges.
6) Conveys composure and confidence to wedding party and Thanksgiving Point staff.
7) Visible and accessible to wedding party throughout event.
8) Confirms final details with wedding party (Bride & Groom) regarding personal effects and requests.
9) Delivers hand-written note and expresses gratitude and congratulatory remarks.
1) Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management, employees, and guests.
2) Must have excellent conversational and social skills with confidence in meeting new people and establishing relationships.
3) Must be energetic, confident, and composed under pressure.
4) Must be detail oriented.
5) Must be able to work independently, exercise initiative, and manage time effectively.
6) Perform daily miracles.
7) Possess own magic wand and ability to make dreams come true.
Schedule is variable and is dependent on weddings, usually Thursday and Friday nights.