- Full Time
Thanksgiving Point Institute is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit farm, garden and museum complex that draws upon the natural world to cultivate transformative family learning.
This full-time position will be responsible for data entry, membership sales and processing, and answering member inquiries. A successful candidate must demonstrate a knowledge of relationship databases, strong attention to detail, and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Updating membership information and processing membership transactions
- Assist in the execution of membership mailings
- Respond to member inquiries via phone, email, and onsite
- Other clerical tasks as assigned
- Extremely detailed oriented with strong attention to accuracy
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and software
- Collaborative attitude with an ability to work in a team environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- General knowledge of nonprofit membership programs and the museum industry is preferred
- Experience with Tessitura and/or similar relationship fundraising software is preferred
- Ability to work 40 hours a week during Monday Friday from 8 am 5 pm; with flexibility to work hours in the evening or on Saturdays seasonally